Kansas City, Missouri
100% full Not resolved
1.5

I have the Milo sofa I purchased 1 year ago $2000, the cushions are sagging, and the fabric has stretched and balled up...looks horrible, I'm embarrassed for people to see it.

My original couch/cushions came April 28, 2014. I was dissatisfied with their appearance and contacted IO Metro the day after delivery. They said they would replace the cushions, and would call when the replacements came in. I followed up with them via e-mail on May 9th, and then again on June 6th inquiring about the replacement cushions ordered. On JULY 29th the old cushions were re-delivered. I finally received (what I was told) were replacement cushions AUGUST 28th. That is almost 4 1/2 months after I purchased the couch!

A couch that I was told by customer service would have the "Cores" replaced. I contacted IO Metro 12 months from final delivery. I called 3 times with no return phone call. Finally,

I contacted IO Metro via email and they told me the fabric warranty was covered 1 year from purchase. Problem is, it took them 3 months to replace the 1st defected cushions, which now I wonder if the truly did.

The customer service has been NO help.

I asked for a manager and I've waited 2 weeks for a phone call.

I have pictures I can forward as email, but I can't upload them.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor quality.

Had an Experience with IO Metro?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion