100% full Not resolved
1.5

I have the Milo sofa I purchased 1 year ago $2000, the cushions are sagging, and the fabric has stretched and balled up...looks horrible, I'm embarrassed for people to see it.

My original couch/cushions came April 28, 2014. I was dissatisfied with their appearance and contacted IO Metro the day after delivery. They said they would replace the cushions, and would call when the replacements came in. I followed up with them via e-mail on May 9th, and then again on June 6th inquiring about the replacement cushions ordered. On JULY 29th the old cushions were re-delivered. I finally received (what I was told) were replacement cushions AUGUST 28th. That is almost 4 1/2 months after I purchased the couch!

A couch that I was told by customer service would have the "Cores" replaced. I contacted IO Metro 12 months from final delivery. I called 3 times with no return phone call. Finally,

I contacted IO Metro via email and they told me the fabric warranty was covered 1 year from purchase. Problem is, it took them 3 months to replace the 1st defected cushions, which now I wonder if the truly did.

The customer service has been NO help.

I asked for a manager and I've waited 2 weeks for a phone call.

I have pictures I can forward as email, but I can't upload them.

Cpace2 wrote the review because of bad quality at IO Metro and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1900 and wants IO Metro to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by IO Metro io metro milo sofa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with IO Metro?

Comments